Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Pharmacist's Letter Pharmacist's Letter is a service for pharmacists that covers new developments in drug therapy and trends in pharmacy practice. It provides very short updates and advice. Its goal is to provide totally objective and unbiased data and advice related to drug therapy.
An online mental health film library of over 500 DSM 5 and ICD Guided Films provide viewers with training tools critical for symptom recognition. These films offer visual guideposts to better understand what a particular mental health diagnosis looks like and decrease the stigma for those facing psychological issues.
Promotion and Tenure Resources
How to Conduct Survey Research
- Fincham JE, Draugalis JR. The importance of survey research standards. Am J Pharm Educ. 2013;77(1):4. doi: 10.5688/ajpe7714
- Fincham JE. Response rates and responsiveness for surveys, standards, and the Journal. Am J Pharm Educ. 2008;72(2):43. doi: 10.5688/aj720243
- Draugalis JR, Coons SJ, Plaza CM. Best practices for survey research reports: a synopsis for authors and reviewers. Am J Pharm Educ. 2008;72(1):11. doi: 10.5688/aj720111
- Draugalis JR, Plaza CM. Best practices for survey research reports revisited: implications of target population, probability sampling, and response rate. Am J Pharm Educ. 2009;73(8):142. doi: 10.5688/aj7308142
- Reutzel T. A different perspective on survey research standards. Am J Pharm Educ. 2013;77(4):84. doi: 10.5688/ajpe7748
- Harpe SE. How to analyze Likert and other rating scale data. Curr Pharm Teach Learn. 2015;7(6):836-50. doi: 10.1016/j.cptl.2015.08.001.
Designing and Conducting Health Surveys by
Publication Date: 2006-04-14
How to Conduct Qualitative Analysis Research
- Bradley EH, Curry LA, Devers KJ. Qualitative data analysis for health services research: developing taxonomy, themes, and theory. Health Serv Res. 2007;42(4):1758-72. doi: 10.1111/j.1475-6773.2006.00684.x
Belmont PowerPoint Template