To submit your thesis to the Belmont Digital Repositry
- Go to the Belmont Digital Repository
- Click My Account and sign in with your MyBelmont credentials
- From the BDR homepage, click Submit Research on the lefthand side under Resources
- Choose your area of study
- Read the Submission Agreement and ensure you have your thesis and supplementary materials ready to submit (including your signed copy of the university's Distribution Agreement)
- Check Agree and click Continue
- Fill in the appropriate metadata
- Associating your email address with your project can facilitate scholarly communications between you and other members of your field of study; however, if you do not want your email to be public, you may leave it off. if you do leave it off, however, Bepress will not be able to send you statistics for your thesis.
- Type in Belmont University as your Institution
- an Abstract (or some facsimile thereof) is required
- You may choose as few or as many Disciplines as you desire. Your thesis gets pushed into other subject-specific repositories according to its discipline(s).
- If you DO NOT WANT YOUR THESIS PUBLICLY VIEWABLE ONLINE please select the Metadata Only Doctype dropdown. This will ensure Belmont gets your thesis, but no one will be able to view your project. A record of your project will be public and searchable, but, again, your project itself will be hidden.
- You may leave Recommended Citation blank
- Click Upload File from your computer and select your thesis file
- Check the Additional Files box
- At the Upload Supplemental Content screen, click Browse and upload any supplemental files e.g. images, graphs, videos, etc. that you would like associated with your project.
- If you DO NOT WANT THESE FILES PUBLICLY VIEWABLE ONLINE simply uncheck the Show box
- At the Upload Supplemental Content screen ATTACH YOUR SIGNED DISTRIBUTION AGREEMENT
- Uncheck the Show box next to your signed agreement
- Click Continue, and that's it!
To make any revisions:
- Go to the BDR homepage and click My Account
- Click the title of your thesis
- This will take you to the revisions screen
If you need further assistance, please contact Chuck Hodgin.