1. Click on AccessMedicine from the Medicine LibGuide, using the link above
2. Create a free MyAccess Profile in the top right corner
3. Go to the App Store on your mobile device
4. Search for AccessMedicine and download the app
5. Sign in with previously created username and password
1. Access ClinicalKey through the library by clicking on the link above
2. Create a free ClinicalKey account by clicking 'Register' in the top right corner
3. Use your Belmont email address when creating your account
4. Look for your confirmation email to activate your account
5. Go to the App Store and search for ClinicalKey and download the app, or click on the Apple or Android icon below
6. Sign in with previously created ClinicalKey username and password
7. You will need to reactivate your account every 180 days by accessing ClinicalKey through the library, from the Medicine LibGuide
3D anatomy and Radiology app. For faculty access, please contact the FCoM Curriculum Team to request access to this curriculum resource.
Visual learning platform that makes complex medical topics easy to understand through videos, flashcards, NBME style questions, and notes over high yield information. For faculty access to Osmosis, please contact the FCoM Curriculum Team.
1. Access UpToDate through the Medicine LibGuide, using the link above
2. Click on 'Register' in the TOP RIGHT corner
3. Fill out the form and hit 'Submit Registration'
4. Go to the App Store on your mobile device
5. Search for UpToDate and download the app
6. Sign in with previously created username and password